Google has created a new page on their Android website to get more people onboard with Android Pay. It’s called ‘promotions’ and involves discounts and coupons users can claim for using Android Pay.
Google has a list of partners already onboard. Some of the first deals include:
- A $5 discount on Doordash deliveries
- A $5 discount on Yelp’s Eat24
- A $10 discount on Instacart
- A $10 discount on an Uber ride when entering the code ‘ANDROIDPAY’ in the promotion section
- A $20 discount on 1-800-Contacts
- A $20 discount on 1-800-Flowers
To take advantage of these deals, one would need to set up Android Pay with an eligible credit card and transfer payment using Android Pay. We’ve seen Google do similar things for buyers of its Chromecast devices. The promotions page itself is brand new, as users have only recently received emails on these new promotions from Google. In addition, Google has added new apps that can take advantage of Android Pay’s online capability. Two of the most popular one’s are Airbnb and Grubhub.
You can download Android Pay on your compatible device and check out all the deals at the source link to Google’s promotion page down below.