At Droid Turf, we’re always looking to expand. And the first step in doing so is having ambitious contributors who are passionate about the range of topics we cover: Google Android News, Devices, Apps, Deals, Comparisons, and Opinion. See more About us here.
We’re always open to hiring talented and knowledged individuals. And right now may be the best time to become a Droid Turf contributor. Our available positions include:
- YouTube Video Producer – Someone who has the experience and willingness to be in control of our newborn YouTube channel. You’ll be responsible for uploading high-quality videos of which you’ll shoot and edit yourself.
- Staff Writer – Someone who is willing to contribute through writing. This can include just about any of the following: daily news coverage, reviews, opinion pieces, deals, tutorials, comparisons, and overviews.
- Designer – Someone who can produce high-quality designs for our site and social media pages using logos and text like in the banner above.
To find out what makes the Droid Turf family so unique, see our Meet the Team page.
Do you constantly find yourself reading about the evolution of our mobile world? If so, you may want to consider a place at Droid Turf, where you’ll have a voice and be able to share your thoughts on tech with the world.
Here are some of the things we look for in our candidates:
- An in-depth knowledge of recent events and happenings in the mobile tech space
- Exceptional writing skills (English language)
- Being able to summarize and put articles in your own words
- Ability to be productive and meet deadlines
- Availability to cover daily news during weekdays (Mon-Fri)
- Willingness to make changes and adjustments when asked
- Ability to tie-in previous reports, make connections and convey specific details in a way that’s fluent to read
- Possession of a computer (with a stable internet connection) and any Android-powered device
- And lastly, love for Google and everything Android-related, meaning you would use it over any other platform if given the choice
Wanted, but not required:
- Some previous writing experience
- WordPress experience
- Photography skills / Video producing
Here are some things we offer you:
- Part-time work with a rapidly growing news blog in Droid Turf
- Working remotely from the comfort of your home
- Flexible working hours
- Your own author account that gains permissions with trust
- Part on our contributor page, that can be customized to include text and links to social profiles
- Occasional access to unreleased gadgets and devices
- Part of our small team that is closely connected
Think you have what it takes? Apply by filling out the form down below. (This won’t necessarily be the information that appears on the site)
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach us through our Contact page.